Thread: New Page

Question New Page

Hi folks,
    i am seeking the next pages function. Some songs have very much notes so i have to go to a next pages because the first is full? Is there a funktion second page? I don't find it...
    Mac OS Snowleopard. / Irealbook editor.

Thanks
    GB

Default Multiple pages for a single song

You can create a multi-page chart for a tune by treating the second page as a "new" song with the same title + A, B, etc.

Some songs just can't easily squeeze into 36 4-space bars (or 72 2-space bars)

To get from "page 1" to "page 2" you simply swipe the screen from right to left. To return to "page 1", left to right.

I've made personal charts for long, complex choral arrangements containing several key-changes using more than one "page".

The new player feature can't (yet) play multiple pages at once.
    For practice, you can use it to play the first page. Then you must re-start again on the next page.

For example, look at this song:

Flambee Montalbanaise by Gus Viseur

Flambee Montalbanaise A by Gus Viseur
    Flambee Montalbanaise B by Gus Viseur

Found here:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showpost.ph...90&postcount=2

The first is the condensed, single page version.
    The second and third are the older page 1 and page 2 versions.

IRB clearly wasn't intended for lengthy orchestral scores, but it's the best way I've found to have the "bones" of thousands of tunes in my pocket.

)BOB

Quote Originally Posted by GoBass View Post
    Hi folks,
    i am seeking the next pages function.
    GB
    Hi GB,
    there currently (iReal book v3) is no 'next page' function.

For using the Player for practicing, you might be able to adapt the pages specifically for recording, so you can record the audio for each page separately to computer (or whatever) and add them together (carefully) then loop.
    Each time you press the Play button a new version of the backing is created so you could record a few of these instead of looping and stitch them all together to make a complete sequence for practice.

Hi folks,
    thank you for the quick response. I think I can make take a new song with ending ***1 , *** 2 etc. It is'nt not many songs only 3 or 4. Excuse my bad English, I are not in training.
    (In my opinion it is one of the best programs for me to learn playing bass ore playing on session.)
    GB

Yes, it would be great if there was some way to scroll or seamlessly go from one page to another.