Thread: OSX version constantly crashes

Default OSX version constantly crashes

I have never seen the updated version on my desktop. I do have a 2007 duo core iMac running OSX 10.9. Technical requirements, I now see, requires a 64 bit processor. Does this computer have that? Can't seem to find it. If I can't run it, how do I go back to the previous version? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey i´ve got no probs - running like a hot knife in butter. Mabey you should try to run repair disk permissions??

Thanks for the response.
    I took your advice... no dice. (There's a song there.) Dare I dump the app and re download it? Or is that a gamble?

Quote Originally Posted by Davma1 View Post
    I have never seen the updated version on my desktop. I do have a 2007 duo core iMac running OSX 10.9. Technical requirements, I now see, requires a 64 bit processor. Does this computer have that? Can't seem to find it. If I can't run it, how do I go back to the previous version? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    iReal Pro requires OS X 10.6.8 so your OS X is compatible. Please send us an email if you are still having issues and we will send you some installation instructions to resolve it.

Thank you. I did get it working. I had the application in a special folder with my other music apps. I removed it from the folder and put it in the application mix and now it's fine. Thanks for the response.

Enjoy the app

Also crashing on a 2007 iMac with Mavericks. Have tried uninstalling and re-installing and the app is in the correct folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazztenor87 View Post
    Also crashing on a 2007 iMac with Mavericks. Have tried uninstalling and re-installing and the app is in the correct folder.
    Please contact us at support for further help regarding your installation. Thank you!