Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the all new iRealb Pro 5.0 comments?

How do i get to the time sig / bar lines etc. i wanted to add in a repeat and time sig and now with this version it appears those menus have disappeared. HELP!!!
    (Please)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonpaton View Post
    How do i get to the time sig / bar lines etc. i wanted to add in a repeat and time sig and now with this version it appears those menus have disappeared. HELP!!!
    (Please)
    This is for the iPad

It may have changed from the older version. In portrait mode there are two options that toggle with a tap.
    If you are full screen tap it and it should shrink to see the edit and playback parameters.
    The top right has the pencil icon for editing just as it always has. (except darker)
    Last edited by Bobsax; 11-30-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonpaton View Post
    How do i get to the time sig / bar lines etc. i wanted to add in a repeat and time sig and now with this version it appears those menus have disappeared.
    For iPhone, or iPod touch, there is a button at the bottom toggling Chords or Symbols, tap on it.

Since updating iRealPro on my iPhone I can't seem to see the option to forward a single chart/song. I can send a whole playlist to a friend via email still but when viewing a song that option doesn't seem to be there, unless I'm missing it somehow? I know it was in the old version as I've looked at a friend's device who still has the old version.

Quote Originally Posted by jonoc View Post
    Since updating iRealPro on my iPhone I can't seem to see the option to forward a single chart/song...
    Tap the Send icon (square with up arrow) at the top>Chord chart>Email (HTML, PDF, Image)

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Tap the Send icon (square with up arrow) at the top>Chord chart>Email (HTML, PDF, Image)
    Great thanks don't know how I missed that, seems obvious now, just different to the last version

You won't hear this one often, I don't think. One of the small reasons I like the new format is that there are almost no wheels. I am prone to vertigo and generally avoid looking at spinning things more than briefly. I can handle a wheel or too every so often—like the D.C./D.S. wheel and the key change wheel on the new version—but I'm glad not to be spinning wheels for nearly everything anymore. I'm a real fan of iReal Pro. I just wish it weren't so addictive.
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by nimbleswitch View Post
    You won't hear this one often, I don't think. One of the small reasons I like the new format is that there are almost no wheels. I am prone to vertigo and generally avoid looking at spinning things more than briefly. I can handle a wheel or too every so often—like the D.C./D.S. wheel and the key change wheel on the new version—but I'm glad not to be spinning wheels for nearly everything anymore. I'm a real fan of iReal Pro. I just wish it weren't so addictive.
    We are glad you like the wheel-free design. Enjoy the addiction