Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the all new iRealb Pro 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Make a backup of your songs, delete both versions, restart your computer and install it again from the store.
    Okay ..here goes
    I am selecting the app from the purchases section of the app store.

I deleted both apps and tried to instal.
    It wouldn't work while both apps were in the trash (it said it couldn't open the app from the trash)
    so I deleted the trash and now I have nothing): just an icon in the dock with a question mark..
    but Finder says it's in applications and is 34MB so it must have downloaded . I'll delete it again ,empty trash , restart and try it again.
    The icon with question mark stays in the dock the whole time. I'm dragging it out.

That seems to have done it!!!!
    Somehow the icon in the dock was preventing it from installing.

I found one of the tracks with the repeat problem. It had it at 160 repeats.
    I was easly able to fix it with the slider (that didn't work in the older version)

Note;
    the slider did work with the original older version.
    I'm relived it's all working now.
    Will report back if anything is odd.
    Last edited by Bobsax; 11-01-2013 at 09:09 PM.

I'm glad it's all good now. Enjoy the app

I'm having no issues on Snow Leopard after using the separate download link in the update window, actually both versions are working, and love the new design and especially chords and scales.

Just can't find what is being listed as the new 'click track' function.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by waves View Post
    I'm having no issues on Snow Leopard after using the separate download link in the update window, actually both versions are working, and love the new design and especially chords and scales.

Just can't find what is being listed as the new 'click track' function.

Thanks.
    You can set it up in the Mixer. When you click on Drums, you can also select Click/Click 2&4.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    You can set it up in the Mixer. When you click on Drums, you can also select Click/Click 2&4.
    Whoop.. there it is. Thanks.

I had the same issue with the question mark in the dock of my Mac, which did not want to start the new IRealb Pro. The answer to the problem is simple: The question mark is still representing the OLD iRealb! So drag it from the dock and instead start the NEW iRealb Pro either from the programms folder or drag the new icon to your dock and start it from there. Works fine...

So is there a way to have a full page view on my iPad like we had with the previous version?, I don't get why it had to become smaller.

iPad questions are better addressed in the iOS thread. (this is the Mac thread)
    Admin appears to have deleted the thread addressing your issue.
    I recall reading that the latest update would allow the user to set their default display, (full chart vs. player controls)
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by musiclab View Post
    So is there a way to have a full page view on my iPad like we had with the previous version?, I don't get why it had to become smaller.
    Double tap the forums tab to open the forums in Safari.