Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New (2011) Feature: Player

Quote Originally Posted by Ptatoe View Post
    I love this app.I have one tiny request...Because the headphone jack is at the bottom of
    my device it would be really helpful if the charts would display the right way up when the
    ipod is placed upside down (portrait) so you could rest it flat on the piano music stand.
    Thanks again for producing the best app for musicians ever created.
    You can put it sideways, this works as long as there are not too many chords to display.
    My Sax website http://derekghead.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gifford H View Post
    You can put it sideways, this works as long as there are not too many chords to display.
    Usually there are too many chords for that. It would be better to turn the iPod and see the chart in portrait

I suppose this depends on the recording software, but how do you think it would work to record the Player via a multitrack recorder (DAW) running on the same iOS? I figure multitasking should allow both apps to run at once, but not sure if the Player could be patched into the recorder.

Thanks...Lyle

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ... I figure multitasking should allow both apps to run at once, but not sure if the Player could be patched into the recorder.
    For iOS you can export the audio file.
    iOS - export button in Player window; Mac - export button at the bottom of the window.
    iOS you can use the pasteboard to copy the file to, then open your audio app then paste into a new track. (Some audio apps use the Pasteboard, others do not see it.) Also some audio apps support Open in... where it imports directly into that app.
    Or you can also Save to Disk (pick up the file using iTunes, Apps, iReal b, Documents) then transfer it to another app.
    You will have to play around with whatever DAW you use to work out which method will work to get the audio file in.