Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New (2011) Feature: Player

Are you kidding me?
    You guys are awesome, and just made it possible to ditch my band in a box rig, and try new tunes I've not performed before instantly - no typing or loading chords first.
    It was an unbelievable program before the player.
    Thanks.

Great Soft great idea. Thanks. Could be fun to be able to use at same time iRealbook and iRig (guitar Amp on the IPhone) (audio bridge) Thank you Life's good.
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by ericvigneault View Post
    ... Could be fun to be able to use at same time iRealbook and iRig (guitar Amp on the IPhone) (audio bridge)...
    Hi Eric, did you see this thread on Pandora? Relevant if you do not have iRig...

http://forums.irealbook.net/showthre...hlight=Pandora

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Hi Eric, did you see this thread on Pandora? Relevant if you do not have iRig...

http://forums.irealbook.net/showthre...hlight=Pandora
    Thanks for the info.
    Eric

Thanks so much, a wonderful feature for all musicians...and unexspected, too!

glad you like it. Took months!

Default Wonderful...do you think you'll ever add....?

So good your new Player! I swear my piano playing is way better because of how fun and easy it is to use with all those songs.

I was fascinated by the automated soloist that Band In The Box is apparently doing. An automated, digitally sampled solo track over the changes.

I'd love that feature and have seen some similar ideas around the web like the free open source Impro-visor

I'm trying to get better at accompanying soloist and this seems like a good way to practice at home. Just hoping you'd consider adding it in a future version.
    Last edited by boscotom; 10-22-2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: added a sentence

The player is awesome. In the next update we hopefully will have some funk styles, blues, disco and even some straight rock and pop styles. While wishing I would also appreciate the possibility to change styles within the same song. Latin for A, swing for B and latin for C for an example.
    Nice work so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgossen View Post
    .... Latin for A, swing for B and latin for C for an example.
    Yes we want this too, but will be in the future. We are working on other styles just at the moment.
    Thank you for your thoughts.

Default great tool but a little glitch

You've made my ipad way better with this app but can you get the latin rhythm to work?

please!