Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New (2011) Feature: Player

Quote Originally Posted by diatonic View Post
    Actually my problem is that my player is showing that I didn't purchase the Latin or Jazz style packs when I actually did.
    Thanks for your reply to yourself (and me.) I was running a bunch of tests to figure out what could be happening to you. You can download the style packs again (if it is the same iTunes account, you will not be charged again.)
    Do you think they just went missing?

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Thanks for your reply to yourself (and me.) I was running a bunch of tests to figure out what could be happening to you. You can download the style packs again (if it is the same iTunes account, you will not be charged again.)
    I downloaded them again and now it's working. Thank you very much.

DFlat I was actually charged again for the Jazz Pack Yhat I already purchased.

If you got charged twice you should show proof of double purchase of the same product with the same iTunes account to the iTunes Support staff and you'll be refunded.
    Here is link to them:
    http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

Quote Originally Posted by diatonic View Post
    ...I was actually charged again for the Jazz Pack that I already purchased.
    I googled and found a few instances of other people being charged twice. Yes you take the case up with Apple. We do not have any control over their charging system.
    Hope you get it sorted. Thanks for letting us know.

Is there a Bluegrass style pack in the works? Should be pretty easy bass lines. No drums. Maybe mandolin chops instead on 2 and 4? or even guitar strums.

Awesome app. Lovin' it since it started.

Any chance of being able to set up your own Player styles?

Quote Originally Posted by jimgoodman View Post
    Is there a Bluegrass style pack in the works?...
    Any chance of being able to set up your own Player styles?
    No bluegrass in the works - yet. You might find Gypsy Jazz (in the Jazz pack) near what you want. No, just our style packs at the moment.
    Thank for the idea and feedback!

There is waltz in the jazz style. Tap on Styles and select Waltz to find some to try out. (Or did you mean something else?)
    I too am looking for a waltz 3/4 time. The jazz style pack app available for purchase includes 13 styles but does not list or include a 3/4 time style. Where exactly is this available?

Each of the jazz styles IS a 3/4-time style. Just change 4/4 (or whatever) on the chart to 3/4 or 6/8.... Time signatures are found in the SYMBOLS scetion of the editor..
    )BOB

Default This is the best app..ever.One tiny suggestion!

I love this app.I have one tiny request...Because the headphone jack is at the bottom of
    my device it would be really helpful if the charts would display the right way up when the
    ipod is placed upside down (portrait) so you could rest it flat on the piano music stand.
    Thanks again for producing the best app for musicians ever created.