Thread: Editor hanging on TF-101

Default Editor hanging on TF-101

When editing songs on my Transformer TF-101 I find that iReal hangs intermittently. I've not been able to find any pattern to when it does it, but it seems to happen less when I start entering a song, and more often when I am near the end of entering it, or am trying to edit one that has previously been entered. It happens regardless of whether I am using the transformer as a tablet, or have it plugged into the keyboard.

When the hang occurs I have to kill iReal off to get it to run again, and on restarting it says it has stopped and I need to restart again. Generally, it will immediately hang if I try to edit again and I need to kill and restart it twice before I can manage to get it to edit anything.

Hello Trevor,
    Which version of iReal b do you have? Has it happened before as well?
    Some of our users have had issues using their tablets with keyboards so it could cause the problem.

I have Version 2.5 of iRealb. The tablet is running Android 4.0.3. It has been happening for some while - I'm pretty sure at least the last couple of releases.

I have the problem regardless of whether I have the tablet docked in the keyboard or have undocked it and am using it as a tablet.

The new version is coming out soon so please let us know if the problem still occurs.
    In the meantime, please undock your keyboard, uninstall iReal b and install it again.(without using the keyboard) Make a backup of your songs/playlist before you do it.
    Also turn off the "Don't keep activities" option in Settings/Developer options/Apps.
    Let me know if solved the problem.