Hi all,

I posted this in a previous thread of mine but it didn't get any attention (and I suppose it's unrelated), so here it is again:

I have iReal b on my Nexus 4 (Android). My guitar teacher's iPad version sounds nearly like real musicians when he plays a backing track. When I play the same thing on my phone it sounds like a cheesy midi file (like what band in a box produces). I'm not talking about 'doesn't have bass' or 'sounds tinny' on my phone speaker, I'm talking about the very obvious difference between something that sounds natural/believable, like it's being played by actual musicians VS something very obviously generated by a computer chip (like old 8 bit chip tunes). I have all the style packs (as they are included by default on the Android version of the app). What else can I check or turn on?

The sub-par quality I'm hearing was also exhibited on my previous Android phone (a HTC One X). I only bought this app for the 'realness' of the jam tracks my teacher was producing with it, but mine doesn't sound anything like it. I'd like it to sound like the iPad version does. How are other Android users finding theirs sounds? Like cheesy MIDI, or more natural and believable? I'd really like to use this app, and export realistic jam tracks. Thanks for any help in advance!