Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem to import file from E-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Hinterhofnarr View Post
    may be Outlook (2003) does not play as expected
    There are problems with Outlook changing the code. You could test if webmail to your email account works (- right-click on the song viewing it in webmail and paste into Import box.) Also you can use our Sandbox for this purpose. iPhone to Forums>Sandbox upload post. Then in web editor, right-click>Copy link on the song title, Paste into web editor. (Then delete your sandbox post.)
    Complicating the issue is that hotmail and gmail accounts do not seem to function properly as they can corrupt our song code (if this is relevant.)

... there is no "insert/delete beat" in the iPod-editor, isn't it?
    In Symbols at the very right tumbler (make sure the blinking cursor edit beat is in at correct beat before you do this.)

Hi,

doing my first steps with iRealBook I have the same troubles on the way
    iPodTouch4 -> webeditor

may be Outlook (2003) does not play as expected

and firefox say something like it does not know with which program to handle the link (don't know exactly at which moment)

my workaround:
    - ask Outlook (which shows the entire song as a tooltip) to show me the source code of the mail
    - in the ASCII-editor delete the beginning until <"> and the end of the mail from <"> so that only irealbook://..... remains
    - and copy&paste this in the import-window of the webeditor.

Not very smart, but if this is realy the only solution it would be helpful to read it in the manual.

Thanks for your great job!
    Hinterhofnarr

PS: and, äh, there is no "insert/delete beat" in the iPod-editor, isn't it?
    In my iPod editor, under the Symbols tab, the extreme right column shows 'Insert Beat' and 'Delete Beat', the latter in red.