Thread: iReal b Based Gigs on Video?

Default iReal b Based Gigs on Video?

Hey,
    Does anyone have some video of themselves at a gig using iReal b as their rhythm section? I'd love to see it.

Thanks,
    Jay

I'd like to see that too. A couple of members have threatened to post some live performances, but I haven't seen any yet.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Check out my YouTube
    www.youtube.com/royswan

These vids are from my studio, but this is how I've been gigging for almost 2 yrs. Big fan of Massimo since Day One. iReal enabled me to go solo. The market just does not support even a trio. I play top Los Angeles country clubs & corp parties. Make real money.

No one has ever ever dissed the backing trax. EVER. They just rave about the sound of real jazz guitar, my Gibby ES -175's. People just don't hear that kind of liquid ear candy anymore... and I am no great player! But I've learned my heads and can vamp reasonably well.

I have over 500 custom arrangements. Standards, funk, soul, smooth jazz, 70's jazz, lotsa bossa, Stevie. Can play just about any crowd. Never could have put this together with a live trio ... No one has the work ethic that the old jazz cats had -- to learn EVERYTHING. Joke is, when I do get a gig for trio or quartet ... the sidemen WANT to play along with iReal ... cuz they quickly realize they don't REALLY know enuf songs -- the old "40 songs" set list does not come close to what my gigs require.

Massimo is my hero! It isn't often you make $10K on a $10 app.
    Last edited by royswan; 10-30-2013 at 12:02 AM.