Thread: iRealb for iOS 7

Default iRealb for iOS 7

I wonder if the new and upcoming iRealb for iOS 7 will still be compatible with iOS 6... there are so many of us still using devices that are going to be incompatible with iOS 7, like the fourth generation iPod Touch...

thank you for your wonderful work

cronban

Yes, Cronban, it will be compatible with iOS 5.0 and higher.
    Thank you for your support!

iReal b Team

I just upgraded my iPhone 4S to iOS 7 and now I can't upload to the irealb forums anymore. When I click on "Post to Forums," irealb just quits and throws me out of the app. Of course, I don't KNOW that the upgrade to iOS 7 is causing this, but maybe you do, Niki? I see in the "About" info that my version of irealb is "4.6 (3921)," if that helps.

So, now that I've upgraded to iOS 7, when will the irealb version for iOS 7 be available?
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by nimbleswitch View Post
    I just upgraded my iPhone 4S to iOS 7 and now I can't upload to the irealb forums anymore. When I click on "Post to Forums," irealb just quits and throws me out of the app. Of course, I don't KNOW that the upgrade to iOS 7 is causing this, but maybe you do, Niki? I see in the "About" info that my version of irealb is "4.6 (3921)," if that helps.

So, now that I've upgraded to iOS 7, when will the irealb version for iOS 7 be available?
    Jack, we are sorry about the inconvenience. It works fine on iPad but you are right, it crashes on iPhone when you choose "Post to Forums".
    The new update is coming out in a few weeks. Until then, please email your playlist/song instead of posting them.
    Thank you for your patience!
    Niki

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Jack, we are sorry about the inconvenience. It works fine on iPad but you are right, it crashes on iPhone when you choose "Post to Forums".
    The new update is coming out in a few weeks. Until then, please email your playlist/song instead of posting them.
    Thank you for your patience!
    Niki
    Thanks for the blazing fast response, Niki. Glad to hear that irealb for iOS 7 will be out in a few weeks. I'm sure the irealb world can comfortably wait until then for my wondrous uploads.

One more thing though: Now that I've downloaded iOS7, I had to also download Snow Leopard because iOS7 won't sync to iTunes with Leopard. I can't run Lion or Mountain Lion, though, because my older MacBook won't handle them hardware-wise. So, all these apps for iOS7—including irealb—also have to work with Snow Leopard connected to iOS7. Whew! Tough task building for all the various combinations of hardware and software, I'll bet!
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 10-21-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    Jack

Ios7 has been a real headache for me.
    Lots of problems with syncing and wifi.
    As far as iRealb goes , I've had the iPad app just go black screen on me twice. Very strange?

Niki, I guess I should point out that on some of the screens I'm having trouble getting "Cancel" to work when I need it. One of them—"Add to playlist"—leaves me no way to do anything BUT add to a playlist, even when I realize that would be a mistake. Cancel just does nothing and there is no other choice but to add it to some playlist—no other way out. . . . No, I just found a work around. First, I must select "+" to start to make a New Playlist, then Cancel out from that screen. That works to get me out, but we shouldn't have to do that. Rather minor bug, but still . . . .
    Jack

Thank you Jack for your feedback! The new version of iReal b is coming this week and it won't be an issue, please bear with us for a few more days. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks, Niki. The wait really hasn't turned out to be a problem.
    Jack

Well, Niki, I just downloaded the new iRealb and Wow! Huge new look and function. No more wheels, very straight forward. And no poblem uploading now.
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 10-29-2013 at 09:10 AM.