Thread: Is there a way to Edit or Play a Tune to Go through 12 Keys in Half Steps, ect. ?

Cool Is there a way to Edit or Play a Tune to Go through 12 Keys in Half Steps, ect. ?

I was wondering how I could take a Tune, and have it go through 12 keys without having the tune stop and having to change the Key manually each time. Half Steps, Minor Thirds, ect.

Forgive me if this is easy, or cannot be done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyMeyerSaxophone View Post
    I was wondering how I could take a Tune, and have it go through 12 keys without having the tune stop and having to change the Key manually each time. Half Steps, Minor Thirds, ect.

Forgive me if this is easy, or cannot be done.

Thanks
    Click on the "Practice" icon (the little graduation cap) and you will see the settings. You can set it to transpose up or down, and/or increase the tempo each time.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Wow, Genius. HOLY CRAP ! AWESOME !!

Awesome. This is going to help me take my playing to another level.

The practice function is especially useful when you loop just a phrase or section of a tune.

Don't forget to turn the practice setting OFF after using it. (Don't ask me how I learned that)

Have fun!
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-20-2017 at 03:36 PM.