Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DropBox support

What they said. Please, take money off me for this feature!

Really.

Default Importing

I’ve read a section which says that a file can be imported as long as it is in HTML format , can anyone tell me exactly how that is archived. I can’t find any area where I can import fron iCloud Drive whereI am keeping my files for the moment. Can some one explain the process from start to finish in fairly simple steps please.

Quote Originally Posted by pianowirebreaker View Post
    I’ve read a section which says that a file can be imported as long as it is in HTML format , can anyone tell me exactly how that is archived. I can’t find any area where I can import fron iCloud Drive whereI am keeping my files for the moment. Can some one explain the process from start to finish in fairly simple steps please.
    iCloud
    iOS11 Files app

You can save a playlist or song to iCloud, using Share>iReal Pro format>Save to Files, (presumably) tap on a folder and Add. (You cannot make a new folder there, so if you need to, make one in the Files app in iCloud first.)

To import a file from there, use the Files app, find the song or playlist iReal Pro file, tap Select, tap to select it, Share>Copy to iReal Pro. Or you can tap on the file to download it then use the normal Share icon>Copy to iReal Pro.

This applies to (new) iOS11, using the Files app.
    The HTML file it can import is only a iReal Pro song or playlist file originating from iReal Pro itself.

Does this help?