Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DropBox support

Lightbulb DropBox support

Hello,

The backup and mail function is great. To make things even easier would it be possible to use iRealb in a cloud? Like google drive or dropbox or irealcloud?

Lightbulb DropBox support

I now have iRealBook on my iPhone, iPad, and iMac. It would be really nice to have (and relatively simple to implement) support for DropBox for synchronization between devices. This way, if someone emails me a chart and I import into my phone, when I open the app on another device, the chart is already there. Ditto for making modifications to charts.

I am in for this option!

100% usefull and a MUST HAVE.... Please all reply to this post that we get this feature very soon

thank you for your request.
    Just to make it clear, saving a song, playlists or backups can already be saved to or imported from Dropbox (or Google Drive) (on Mac, use the .html file format if you want to import to iOS or android) but yes, sync has not yet been implemented.

(Both Dropbox and Drive have their own apps for iOS, Mac, Android.)

PLEASE make this a reality. I have a real mess on my hands between Mac, iPhone and iPad. It's really hard to keep track of what I added to which device and where the latest version is.

Dropbox or iCloud syncing would really make this package rock, (or jazz, if you will.)

I would LOVE to see shared playlists where I could have the rest of my band connected to a playlist and as soon as I move a song into that playlist, it appears on their devices. Simple and elegant.

Is SYNC something that is in the works or am I wasting my breath? I think this would take this package to the next level. It's already awesome and I know hundreds of musicians that use it daily. This would kick it into another realm.

EDIT: I would pay to have this feature as an in-app purchase.
    Last edited by Biver; 07-09-2014 at 04:19 PM.

+1 for iCloud sync!

PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE Make dropbox SYNC on of the next PRIO KILLERFETURES.

I use Dropbox

This. But sync, songs & playlists.

For me the great part about iReal is the speed at which you can enter and edit formatted chord sheets.
    This is very handy on iPad when creating and rehearsing new music with a band.
    But at home the computer is handier and good for finishing it up.

Yes, iCloud would be great too.
    Last edited by Doxxic; 03-30-2015 at 06:57 AM.