Thread: Problems with iReal b

Default Problems with iReal b

I have purchased an ipad specifically so i could use ireal b. Purchased ireal b from the App store, to find it only
    comes with a sample of song's and styles. I am unable to download the song's or even find out how to access
    them, unable to register on the forums using my ipad, so I am using my windows computer for this. I will be
    returning the ipad tomorrow to Best Buy. Altogether a very disappointing experience. If they make a version
    for windows, I may try again some day. Thank's for looking.

Read this:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...=7078#post7078
    Thousands of us have managed to get irb to work for us.
    Good luck,
    )BOB

Within that thread Bob has posted, there are links to videos to show you how to download (basically once you have navigated to the playlist you require, you tap on its name.) You might like to familiarise yourself with what you want using your computer first so you know where things are, then use your iPad to get them. There is a forums button within the app and one in the Hub (Settings) (and links to how to videos.)

The iPad has many other professional apps for musicians, so hopefully you will have a little time to try again.
    Post here with any questions and someone should be able to help you.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Within that thread Bob has posted, there are links to videos to show you how to download (basically once you have navigated to the playlist you require, you tap on its name.) You might like to familiarise yourself with what you want using your computer first so you know where things are, then use your iPad to get them. There is a forums button within the app and one in the Hub (Settings) (and links to how to videos.)

The iPad has many other professional apps for musicians, so hopefully you will have a little time to try again.
    Post here with any questions and someone should be able to help you.
    Thank's for the help, plus with some help from Nikki at Ireal Support, the issue is resolved. Thanks to all