Thread: How to install the style packs on android?

Question How to install the style packs on android?

hi, I just bought this app on the advice of my guitar teacher. he said the style packs are pretty much mandatory to get the good sounds I hear in the tracks he makes. I'm using an android device and I can't find where to click to get them and couldn't find the answer on here. any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by sl33py; 06-25-2013 at 02:52 AM. Reason: phone typo

with the android version they are already included in the purchase.
    You should see the list of all the styles (bossa, cha cha, funk etc.) in the player window when you choose what rhythm to play a song with.

Also we are currently working on the guitar chord diagrams for our android version - it's already in iOS (your teacher might have shown it to you.)

Oh! Thankyou very much for the fast reply

We hope you have fun!

Are there more styles that are available other than what comes with the app? If so where can you obtain them?

Quote Originally Posted by aelziig View Post
    Are there more styles that are available other than what comes with the app? If so where can you obtain them?
    Our android version currently has all the styles built-in that we have available.

Why does the iPhone have to purchase them separately ??

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoaud75 View Post
    Why does the iPhone have to purchase them separately ??
    When we first released the android version, in-app purchases did not exist with android so we had to include the style packs (the purchase price is higher compared to iOS)
    Last edited by dflat; 07-30-2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: added price reference to iOS

Been a while since I played with the app, but now that I am again, I have something further to add to my initial question:

My guitar teachers iPad version sounds mostly like real musicians when he plays back a backing track. When I play them from my phone they sound like cheesy midi files (like bands in a box)? This was the case on my HTC one x and now the same on a nexus 4.... I bought the app for the 'realness' of the jam tracks my teacher can make, but mine doesn't sound anything like it :/