Thread: unintended high repeat number setting?

Default unintended high repeat number setting?

Just started getting super high repeat numbers, like 1000 choruses, on certain tunes I opened up, seemingly out of the blue. The only fix I can think of is of manually holding the count arrow till it goes to a low number. I've been using irealb successfully for many months & this is a new issue. Using macbook with OS 10.6.8

Any clues?
    thanks...

We are sorry about the inconvenience. It hasn't happened before, you are the second person with this issue. We will try to fix it.
    Thank you for you patience!

Quote Originally Posted by zippy777 View Post
    Just started getting super high repeat numbers, like 1000 choruses, on certain tunes I opened up, seemingly out of the blue. The only fix I can think of is of manually holding the count arrow till it goes to a low number. I've been using irealb successfully for many months & this is a new issue. Using macbook with OS 10.6.8

Any clues?
    thanks...
    Can you give me some more details please so I can try and replicating the issue.
    What version of iReal b do you have?
    Does it happen with specific song or randomly?
    If specific, could you send the problem song to support [at] irealb.com?
    If random, re-selectying the song doesn't fix the issue?

Thank you.

It happened when I went to increase the tempo .
    I was playing Take Five and had the loop on but the tempo was too slow so I space bared it to stop> used the tempo slider to increase to 145 and when it started up the repeat was also at 145

Take Five - Paul Desmond

it now says 120 something because I tried scrolling it down

Hi Massimo- on mine it's on Whisper not, may have happened with others. i have Version 2.7 (3302). how would i send you the problem song... did you mean some kind of file or just the title? thanks!
    Robby Roiter
    ps my 'duct tape' style fix is to press the scroll down button & put something heavy on my touchpad key to 'automate' the process!
    Last edited by zippy777; 07-08-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Dear Bob and Robby! Thank you for the detailed feedback!
    We found and fixed the bug so all should be fine with the next update that is coming.

Sorry for the late reply. The iOS version works on iPod touch, iPhone and iPad with a single purchase, but the Mac version is separate so you will need to buy any in-app purchases within it.