Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: problems with snow-leopard on an older macbook

Quote Originally Posted by DaleMac View Post
    Just to let you know... The file I downloaded was set to repeat 107 times. I backed it down to 75 or so, then was able to increase the repeats with no apparent limit. Then I backed it down to 1, and was only able to set it for 50 repeats max. By the way, I did notice that the repeat setting is the last number in the "url=irealb" code. So I guess the limit can be gotten around just by changing that number.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm running iRealb v2.8 (3951) on OSX 10.7.5 - I don't remember which jungle cat that is...
    Bob, the chart was set to repeat 107 times when I imported it - as it happened to DaleMac. I'm running iReal b (v2.8) on OS X 10.6.8. I haven't experienced this issue before. Does it only happen when you make a new chart?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsax View Post
    This file has the corrected play count I think?
    Please let me know if it doesn't?

Bob's Route 66 - Bobby Troup
    When I download this, the repeat Times is set at 2. But I'm on an iMac (OS 10.7.5). Someone else with a MacBook (OS 10.6.8) posted regarding a high repeat problem:

http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...number-setting
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

See what happens when you open this file.
    The playcount was at 10 but was really 100. I spent a min rewinding it and it went back to 99 after 1 again.
    ... - bobsax
    On my ipad, I can tap the plus button once to correct the chorus count, it goes directly to 20, then you can reduce it further using minus.
    This might work on our Mac version, I cannot check this at the moment. It only seems to work on ipad.
    Last edited by dflat; 06-12-2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: this does not work on Mac version

This is still an issue but I guess not too many people are effected.

I had it happen on my Lion Mac 10.7.5 as I mentioned in another thread.

".... I went to increase the tempo .
    I was playing Take Five and had the loop on but the tempo was too slow so I space bared it to stop> used the tempo slider to increase to 145 and when it started up the repeat was also at 145"

This is still an issue but I guess not too many people are effected.

I had it happen on my Lion Mac 10.7.5 as I mentioned in another thread.

".... I went to increase the tempo .
    I was playing Take Five and had the loop on but the tempo was too slow so I space bared it to stop> used the tempo slider to increase to 145 and when it started up the repeat was also at 145"
    Thank you very much Bob for the detailed explanation!
    We could replicate it on both OS X systems and we will fix this bug