Hi,
First of all, as i VERY like the app (and I'm a developer too), I wanted to thank you for your good work.
I'm using your app from first android version and was using it on iPad before (but like android more). Cannot find any bugtracker so that's writing an email. I have some issues to report as the support contact page is not working...

1. MAJOR BUG: cannot search via names with whitespace. When I'm searching (I have quite big library already) I cannot use space char because there are no results. Please, fix it as it is on android from the beginning. Should be fast fix... if you need any more informations, let me know, can help if needed.

2. FEATURE: the good think would be place to change the default font size/type on the list and (maybe) the type of list (with/without composer)

3. FEATURE: the good option for the fast searching would be a alphabet shortcuts on the right side of app (like in the default contact list). Searching will be faster that typing in search input (I'm using MusicSheets also and there is such option). Very useful

4. FEATURE: sharing via bluetooth. No comments needed

Thanks for your time even if there will be no update

Greetings from Poland,
Martin