Thread: Need info on where to find other jazz standards in ireal format

Question Need info on where to find other jazz standards in ireal format

Just bought ireal for my iPad, love it, and greatly appreciate the development of such a useful tool. I have downloaded all of the ireal tunes from the Forum. However, can anyone tell me if there are any other sources of jazz standards in ireal formats (beyond the current Forum member library) and how I can access them. Thanks again. This app is terrific!

Z.

just checking you have the playlists at the forum here: 1300 jazz standards, gypsy, latin, brazilian, contemporary jazz, fusion and smooth jazz, bluegrass.. (there are others but these should be the main ones related to jazz) then the individual ones in various posts in each thread.
    Glad you like the app. Thanks. I do not know of other sites that has our format, hopefully others will give you other suggestions.

Hi. Nice to hear another app enthusiast!
    I don't know of other places where you can find them, also because the songs are encrypted in a proprietary format, so if you don't have iReal b you don't share songs.
    This is THE place for iReal b stuff, so hang and chill and share!!
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlot View Post
    Just bought ireal for my iPad, love it, and greatly appreciate the development of such a useful tool. I have downloaded all of the ireal tunes from the Forum. However, can anyone tell me if there are any other sources of jazz standards in ireal formats (beyond the current Forum member library) and how I can access them. Thanks again. This app is terrific!

Z.
    read this:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...-Request-Songs
    )BOB