Thread: Upload playlist to Forum with individual songs selectable

Default Upload playlist to Forum with individual songs selectable

When posting a playlist to the Forum, how do you make the songs included in the list underneath individually selectable?
    Cheers! Dave... MacBook Pro - OS X 10.10 - Mac iRp v 6.1 - iOS iRp v 6.1

Been asked a couple of times before here also:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showthread....4571#post14571

I'd like to learn how to do it too.
    )BOB

Hi Bob
    I've had a search also but no luck, sure would be nice to know.
    Tried pasting the code into a txt editor to see if it was possible to edit prior to posting but WOW!
    Lots of code, their must be a simple method.

UPDATE
    THE INFO BELOW IS NO LONGER ACCURATE.
    THE WEB EDITOR HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS NOT AVAILABLE.
    The most recent app versions automatically post playlists with individually linked songs.
    UNLESS the playlist is longer than ~300(?) songs.
    )BOB

After some experimentation I've discovered that when multiple tunes are in the web editor http://irealb.com/editor
    and then uploaded to the Forums by copying all the text in the "Forums" box, a playlist is created that includes individual song links.

So it would appear that a playlist posted without individual song-links can be imported into the editor and then re-posted from the editor to provide the (very useful) individual song-links.

However-- my iPad (my primary irb device) won't copy text in the editor's forums box so i can't post to the forums from the web-editor in my iPad's safari browser.
    Note: my android phone can but manipulating the process in the tiny screen is problematic. (actually a real PITA...)
    Looks like I'll need to fire-up the PC to post (or edit/process) playlists to provide individual song-links.

I think it would be nice if that feature were available (or automatic) across all platforms.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-30-2015 at 02:52 AM.

Thanks for the info Bob, hope i'm not double posting here, I can see my latest posts when logged in but some are missing when not?
    Having issues editing my older posts yet info says I can edit my posts, also I've edited posts before, weird.

Yeah I love the iPad version but the Mac version is getting used the most lately. Love it.
    The editor is so natural to use, hardly ever touch the mouse.
    My youngest son uses Android phone, it's very good. I find all phones a bit tricky to use.
    Sure you'd think the feature would be integrated into the system, would help a lot

Edit:
    iPad is the same here Bob. (can't copy/paste to Forums Box)
    Using Mac and Safari has worked, posted to Sandbox.
    Thanks again for your HowTo
    Last edited by DaveRobinson; 04-22-2013 at 02:15 PM.