Thread: Running iReal b on a Nook color under Android

Default Running iReal b on a Nook color under Android

I have a Nook Color (model BNRV200). I really want to use iReal b and see it can run under Android, so for this reason I am thinking about rooting the Nook onto an SD card. Before I go through the pain of getting a card and then getting AndroidforNook onto it, I just want to make sure that there is a chance that iReal b will run on my Nook with AndroidforNook. Is there anyway I can check to see if someone has made this work before?

thanks

OK. I am assuming that iReal b will work using an Android Micro SD card. Which flavor of Android do i order? Cm7.2, Jelly Bean, Miui, or Joy. ALSO will I need a 16 G for some reason? I was planning on getting the 8G unless there is some reason for getting a bigger one?

I have a B&N Nook Tablet running CM10 Jelly Bean.
    iRb works fine.
    When the tablet is in horizontal, I prefer the layout on my ICS generic Chinese tablet better.
    I'm not sure why there is a difference in layout but assume it is the operating system.

imho, using any low power tablet to read chords is not going to be a problem. iRb runs smooth and fast. Maybe if you use the tablet for band-in-a-box accompaniment, you might find some dissatisfaction, but I wouldn't anticipate problems.