Thread: Transpose menu no longer available on Samsung Galaxy SIII

Default Transpose menu no longer available on Samsung Galaxy SIII

I have been happily using iRealb on my Samsung Galaxy SIII for several months but about 2 weeks ago I noticed that the menu that contains the Transpose option (and maybe has other options on it too; can't recall) is no longer available. When I press the lower left screen button, NO menu at all comes up anymore. I have deleted the program and reinstalled it from the Google Play Store and this did not fix the problem.

Can anyone please help? I need that transpose function!

Thanks,

jasaco

In song-view you transpose a chart by selecting the #/b icon at the top-right.
    The global transpose function for reeds/horns is at the top of the page that is opened by selecting the Hub icon(lower left).

Are you saying that when you select Hub (the snowflake icon at the bottom left) *nothing* happens?
    )BOB

pdxdjazz! You have SOLVED my problem! Thank you!

I did not notice the #/b icon at the top-right. In the past, when I've used the app, that's not how I got to Transpose. In the past, I would just click on the soft-button on the lower left of the screen and a Transpose menu would come up. Now when I press the lower left button, nothing at all happens. At some point, they must have changed from that system to the #/b at the top-right system and I hadn't noticed it till recently.

As for selecting the Hub, yes that does pull up a Settings menu, which includes a global transpose function but not a per-song transpose function.

Anyway, I've got it now and many thanks to you for jumping in quickly to sort me out.

jasaco