Hi I have accumulated some thoughts and suggestions based on having used iRealB for quite a while. None of these are meant as criticisms as this tool has been fantastic for helping me with my guitar studies they are just things that, IMHO, would improve things.

1. There appears to be a bug somewhere that seems to set the "number of times" to a very large number, normally 333 or 999 times. It then takes ages to reset it to a reasonable number. Suggestion, apart from fixing the bug perhaps just entering a number directly or using a slider, like the tempo, would improve ease of use and interface consistency.

2. If you do allow a song to loop many times it seems that eventually the chords played get out of sync with the drums.

3. Having the practice function divided into two might help. That way you could switch the mode on or off separately from the settings. IE i often want to go up in fifths, with a separate on/off button I could just toggle it.

4. The Am7#5 doesn't seem to be recognised.

5. I agree with another post that the Title/Composer etc columns seem overbearing as even when resized the new size isn't saved for the next time iRealB is started. It always is far too big on restart. Perhaps using folders in the Library/Playlists for selecting a tune rather than a separate pane might be better.

6. The guitar chords often hides chord shapes unnecessarily ie. there is plenty of room in the window. Since there seem to be, in my experience, a max of 4 shapes per chord this could be more fixed.

Thanks for creating a great app regardless, I use it everyday at the moment,

Regards
Colin McGowan