Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: synching two or more tablets? (Android sync)

Default 2 terminales Android sincronizados

Hola compaņeros, sabeis si se puede tener instalada la aplicacion en varios terminales Android y que esten sincronizados?? O sea que si creas una tablatura en uno de ellos se actualice en el otro dispositivo??.
    Gracias.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 03-29-2022 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusito View Post
    Hola compaņeros, sabeis si se puede tener instalada la aplicacion en varios terminales Android y que esten sincronizados?? O sea que si creas una tablatura en uno de ellos se actualice en el otro dispositivo??.
    Gracias.
    The answer is in the post before yours.
    )BOB

Default Synchronizing cell phones and tablets

Hi !!! I have the iReal Pro in my cell phone and tablet, both with Android. Is it possible to syncronize them ? The desire is to have the same songs in both, including the playlists that I created. Thanks !!!
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-06-2023 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeAO View Post
    Hi !!! I have the iReal Pro in my cell phone and tablet, both with Android. Is it possible to syncronize them ? The desire is to have the same songs in both, including the playlists that I created. Thanks !!!
    Answer here
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...8975#post68975
    )BOB

Thabks !!!!