Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Playlists disappeared!

Thank you for this information. We will look into what is happening with v5.0.8. It must be some other problem with it now.
    Do you notice the disappearance while using iReal Pro, or is it when you come back to it from another app?
    Do all the playlists disappear (how many did you have?) or is it just a few (the same ones each time?)
    At the time they disappear, is iReal Pro running in the background or not, do you know?
    Does it happen after you do some specific things in iReal Pro?

If you have any other information, please let us know.
    Thanks for your help.

The reports of playlists disappearing seemingly in v5.0.8 actually disappeared in v5.0.7 before the update. Are you certain your playlists were still there in v5.0.8 then disappeared?
    Thanks.

Default Why does my playlist keep disappearing in v 5.0.8 on my android?!?!?

The Bugs Have Not Disappeared On V 5.0.8 Of IRealB! My Playlists Continue To Disappear Without Notice Or Reason! This Is Starting To Get Very Old And Tiring! Please Fix This Now!

Quote Originally Posted by jazbas View Post
    The Bugs Have Not Disappeared On V 5.0.8 Of IRealB! My Playlists Continue To Disappear Without Notice Or Reason! This Is Starting To Get Very Old And Tiring! Please Fix This Now!
    Can you give us any further information? (See questions in post #2 in this thread) Thanks.
    Sorry about this.

If anyone else has this problem please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by jazbas View Post
    We've just released an update that should fix this issue.
    Please let us know if it works fine. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mattashworth View Post
    All my playlists have vanished too. I am running 5.0.8 on a Samsung Ace Duo phone, never had this problem before. I then backed up from a backup made using the Settings-Utilities-Backup (made in Jan on a prior version, I guess) and discovered that this only backed up the songs - not the playlists.

The app didn't crash, there was no sign of impending doom, I just opened and suddenly no playlists at all, not a single one. I have downloaded playlists from the forums but there are many that I have made myself - all gone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Matt
    We've released an update for Android that should fix this issue.
    Please let us know if it solved the problem. Thank you!

My newly built playlists gone with the others!
    Android and ireal only a month old on Samsung Tab3
    I added a copy of an existing song with edits, closed the device and no play list or song this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by evoots View Post
    My newly built playlists gone with the others!
    Android and ireal only a month old on Samsung Tab3
    I added a copy of an existing song with edits, closed the device and no play list or song this morning.
    What version did this happen in? Thanks.

I am using iReal Pro on my Galaxy II. The version had recently upgraded to version 5.0.9. Up until then things were stable. Now I lose all of my playlists. This happens while I am in the app doing editing, playing etc. Without warning the playlists go away and there are no files on the device that contain that playlist data. This did not happen prior to the auto up date. This is very disrupting especially when this update was supposed to cure the behaviour that it now causes on my device. I need a work around as it seems that you do not have a handle on this problem that appears to be a memory error while running. Perhaps I can downgrade to a prior version that did not exhibit this behaviour?

Let me know.

Please contact support through the Help section on the phone and we'll help you downgrade