Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Playlists disappeared!

Same thing just happened to me. All playlists has disappeared after a crash.

Yeserday it happened to me.All my lists disappeared.I have Archos, Android 2.2.1,Irealb 1.0.4.Unfortunately I can not download all jazz list for example,neither four cutted one,so I should try to find again all the songs.Is there any way to search by longivity of the lists into the files?Thanks God I have the one more tablet and I could transfer some of my stuff from the other one.What about the people who have not any backup...Anyway,I like the program,but I think there is some bug or problem.Can you imagine the number of the disappeared songs is over 3000...

All play lists lost this morning 3-18-14. Help!!! Running on Samsung Galaxy Tab3

Quote Originally Posted by dannicdem View Post
    All play lists lost this morning 3-18-14. Help!!! Running on Samsung Galaxy Tab3
    What version of iReal Pro do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by dannicdem View Post
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    We fixed the bug and released a new version today.
    Please update your iReal Pro to the latest version and let me know if you still have issues.

Default My playlists disappeared too

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    We fixed the bug and released a new version today.
    Please update your iReal Pro to the latest version and let me know if you still have issues.
    My playlists disappeared a couple of days ago. Not the imported ones, but the ones I created myself. Where can I find instructions on how to back up playlists?

Have you updated your app to 5.0.8?
    You find a Tutorial how to make a backup inside iReal Pro in Settings.
    Let me know if you found it.

All my playlists have vanished too. I am running 5.0.8 on a Samsung Ace Duo phone, never had this problem before. I then backed up from a backup made using the Settings-Utilities-Backup (made in Jan on a prior version, I guess) and discovered that this only backed up the songs - not the playlists.

The app didn't crash, there was no sign of impending doom, I just opened and suddenly no playlists at all, not a single one. I have downloaded playlists from the forums but there are many that I have made myself - all gone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Matt

Sorry to hear that.
    We haven't had any reports of this issue since 5.0.8 so I'm not sure what's going on in your case.
    Backups have always contained playlists. Try opening the backup in a browser in your computer and you should see the main song list plist the individual playlists.

Default Playlists disappearing - April 2014

This issue is in an existing thread that seems to go nowhere. Here is the deal - Suddenly, and not following from any apparent event (like a lock-up or reboot, etc), all playlists disappeared. I did a little investigating and noted that it was only the lists...not the songs. So tunes that I had edited/changed or even added were all still there--just not the various lists.

The least thread seemed to indicate that the authors "fixed the bug" and issued a new version (5.0.8).

I started this tread over again so that the meat of this does not get buried. Folks, you have not fixed the bug. I am running 5.0.8 on by Android phone (Galaxy S3) and my Android tablet (Galaxy Note 10.1 - older version). The lists on the phone are still ok. They disappeared on the tablet.

I have since backed up the phone - but is there a way to restore the lists on the tablet? It seems that the data should be somewhere unless the "bug" deleted it.

A response from the authors/techs would be appreciated. I saw lots of responses in the other thread, but the end result was a "we fixed it" post, and just a ton of "me too" responses. I'd suggest we avoid "me too's" unless there is something new to add. It is plain that a bunch of people are having this problem.