Hello, and thank you for a WONDERFUL app.

I have an idea for how to increase the functionality of the app (the playback portion) exponentially (literally).

The idea is to have a way to set a style for the section of a tune rather than just the whole tune. Note, I'm not talking about per measure, but rather per section (in, A, B, C, Coda, etc.). This way, instead of having a "Latin/Swing" style, you'd specify that the A section is Latin, the B is Swing. This would allow for any mixture... for instance, I'd like a "Ballad Jazz Brushes/Swing" sort of a style, which uses brushes on the drums in the A section and sticks in the B. It's not available, and I would have to wait for it to be done as a separate style. But if I could mix and match myself, I can have any interesting style mixture... maybe Brushes on the intro, Latin on A, Swing on B, and a Rock style on C, with Swing on the Coda.

A "Song Style" would provide defaults for each sub section, so that "Jazz Medium Up" could still apply to an entire song with no further style specification needed.

The UI for this would be fairly straight forward (I think) as part of the Editor, just a table with the section and a popup with the styles.

Of course, the tricky part is the playback :-)

In any case, consider this a feature request that I know will be quite a while coming, if at all. I'm just hoping that this idea gets some synapses firing in the developers :-)

Thanks again!

- Mike.