Thread: Why the drumset turns down the volume at playing?

Default Why the drumset turns down the volume at playing?

Hi,

I've got iRealb for iPad2 and I've got a silly problem: when I press "play" the drumset has X volume, but at the third bar, its volume turns down a lot. Why? What can I do?

I don't understand this...

I believe this is due to a bug that affects charts edited with the previous OSX version (bug fixed in the new version) that only occurs at certain tempos. Try increasing or decreasing the tempo by 1 or 2 and see if that fixes the volume problem.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

BTW... Of the charts I generated on the previous OSX and transferred to my iPod, the volume deviation occurs at these tempos: 64, 65, 66, 74, 75, 76, 84, 85, 86. I sincerely hope the next iOS update will correct this bug automatically, without having to delete all the old files, re-transfer them and re-sort them into the Playlists. That would be at least 50 songs for me (that I know of) and no telling how many corrupted titles currently archived in the Forum.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

This should be fixed in the next iOS update v4.6 coming out soon. Sorry for the problem

*happy dance*

FIXED!! Thanks!