Thread: Help with export to wav on ipad

Default Help with export to wav on ipad

New user using irealb on an ipad - when I create a song and export it to wav, it appears to make a wav file, then gives me a prompt to open it in unrealbook. When I open unrealbook, it confirms the file has been imported, but then nothing is there. The exported song is not in the song library, and it is not in my music files, it does not show up anywhere on the ipad. BUT - when I plug my ipad into my computer and open itunes, it shows that the song I created IS in fact on my ipad in wav format. So why doesn't it show up in my music library or in unrealbook? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

iReal b supports audio copy/paste and imports to other apps (e.g. Ampkit) so you would need to contact Aron at unrealBook. I think currently it only imports from your iPad Music collection.
    But you can export the iReal b audio files to iTunes (Save to Disk.) Then using iTunes on your computer, find the audio files in iReal b's Documents, import to iTunes itself then into your iPad's Music folder. Then unrealBook will be able to link to it.

This should help.
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4094

Alternatively you can usually use multitasking, by playing iReal b in the background while viewing your chart in unrealBook.