Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuxedo Junction - Hawkins-Johnson

Default Tuxedo Junction - Hawkins-Johnson

Hi there, I'm new to this forum so still trying to work my way around it and find out how it works. But I've been looking for Tuxedo Junction. I've tried searching for it by song title and artist name but no luck. Is there anywhere on the site where the available tunes are listed alphabetically, or does it not work like that.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 12-07-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Welcome to the Forum. I searched too, Tuxedo Junction doesn't appear to be anywhere. Post a request under the "Jazz" category and maybe someone will have it & share. But, to answer your question, the official iRealb compilations (like "Jazz 1300 Standards", "Pop 300", etc.) are listed alphabetically, however there isn't one place where ALL member contributions are listed.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Tuxedo Junction 311 - Hawkins-Johnson

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-13-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Thank you very much. That's very helpful. This site is awesome.

Thanks Bob. Very helpful

Default Tuxedo Junction

Hi! I was wondering if someone could post Tuxedo Junction. There are two files but the app won't play them because of the way the chords are written. I would appreciate it so much; i need it for an audition in 2 weeks. Thanks!
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-13-2017 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Moved to existing song thread

Quote Originally Posted by Corynne1 View Post
    Hi! I was wondering if someone could post Tuxedo Junction. There are two files but the app won't play them because of the way the chords are written. I would appreciate it so much; i need it for an audition in 2 weeks. Thanks!
    The version posted earlier in this thread plays ok.

Helpful information:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-Request-Songs
    )BOB

Hello.
    I created this version some time ago to have an ending and some syncopation - not nice to read but should be enjoyable to play over in gigs (send me a goodness-thought if you do ).
    Enjoy!

Tuxedo Junction - Hawkins-Johnson

You are right about sight-readability..
    I especially like the syncopation in the bridge.
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    You are right about sight-readability..
    I especially like the syncopation in the bridge.
    )BOB
    Thanks!
    I don't use charts when I perform, and iReal Pro is mainly a study tool (at home, on a bike, or in the classroom) so I don't have to read the charts - that gives me leeway to go for results instead of correctness.