Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android - Guitar Chords additional features

Default Android - Guitar Chords additional features

Just purchased and installed iReal b for Android on new S3 to discover that the Guitar Chords additional feature is missing. I installed iReal b on my iPhone a couple of months back and went nuts about this brilliant feature. It's in the pipeline, correct?

Not missing, we have not put it in yet, yes on the todo list. Sorry.

When is going to be available?

We have no timeline yet. Working as hard as we can on all three platforms.
    Stay tuned on Facebook or subscribe to the mailing list to get all the news.

Massimo.

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Not missing, we have not put it in yet, yes on the todo list. Sorry.
    Hi, new customer here. Are the piano chords also in your plan for Android phones?

Quote Originally Posted by bubusdeolivos View Post
    Hi, new customer here. Are the piano chords also in your plan for Android phones?
    same here for the chord scales,
    It would be nice (not to say fair, pricewise) if the feature-set for the android version was the same as for the iPhone/iPad version.

yes we have scales, guitar and piano diagrams on the list. iOS was released a couple of years before we started Android but it is catching up - it sometimes has new features before iOS.
    iOS has in-app purchases so the initial price is lower than Android which has style packs built in currently.

I had to buy another app (Piano Companion) for scales and chords but:

1) Is no fun to go back and forth between apps on a 3.7" screen just to figure out a chord playing on iRealB.
    2) Some "jazzy" chords don't sound the same (Looking for them in Piano Companion) as they sound on an iReal b song. I have a very good "ear" to figure out the chord but I would love to stay on only 1 app (iReal b) and see the Notes of each chord on piano keys as they play.

I would suggest to the developers - even though you are stating that you use standard music notation, link to Wikipedia - to include a Glossary of each one of the Symbols used on iReal b songs (Those shown on the music score and the ones in the Editor), given the fact that there's a LOT of people/customers (I'm just guessing here) that want to LEARN and are not Pro musicians.

UPDATE: GLOSSARY IS HERE:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...SARY-iReal-Pro

Thank you

also looking for the piano and guitar addons, thanks. will pay for update

Quote Originally Posted by rbrower View Post
    also looking for the piano and guitar addons, thanks. will pay for update
    You can purchase the piano and guitar in-apps in the Store section of iReal b.
    You need to be logged in with the Apple ID that you used for the original purchase of the app.