Thread: Sending Play List to Samsung Galaxy S11

Default Sending Play List to Samsung Galaxy S11

Hi All,

When I attempt to send a playlist from my Ipad to my Galaxy S11 I get the E-mail and download the file, and open as per instructions but my phone sends it to "downloads," and it never appears in Ireal program.

I can download directly from the forum, but my personal playlist represents many hours of work.

What can I do.

Fabulous program both in the Ipad and my phone.

Thanks,
    Brian

Hello Brian,
    Thank you, we are glad you like the app
    Try to open the email with another email client. Usually the Email app works best for opening playlists on Android. When you go to your downloads, tap on it, choose Firefox and click on the file name that appears in blue. It will give you the option to launch the app.
    Let me know if it worked.
    Niki

Default Not Yet

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Hello Brian,
    Thank you, we are glad you like the app
    Try to open the email with another email client. Usually the Email app works best for opening playlists on Android. When you go to your downloads, tap on it, choose Firefox and click on the file name that appears in blue. It will give you the option to launch the app.
    Let me know if it worked.
    Niki
    Hi Again,
    No. I find the playlist in "downloads" I click on the little green man and get a bunch of letters, no choice to use Firefox?

When I go to Ireal, the playlist is not there. The amount of songs in the playlist is about 50.

I wonder if anyone else is using the Samsung Galaxy S11?

Thanks,
    Brian

That's a problem with your browser setting.
    Go to Settings>Applications and find the current default browser. Click on it and you should see a "clear default" button at the bottom. Open up a link and then it will give you the browsers on which you want to open the apps with.