Thread: Piano Chord Inversions

Question Piano Chord Inversions

I have noticed that, using the piano chord "In-app" facility, that I sometimes get a different chord inversion displayed if I click on an individual chord symbol than the inversion I get displayed in respect of that same chord when I play the whole sheet through nonstop from the beginning. Is this for a purpose, for example to suggest an alternative inversion, or is it just a blip? I have also noticed that sometimes when a chord is repeated the inversion is changed on the soundtrack but not on the "in-App" piano chord display. Any advice regarding this? When I click on a piano chord display and the chord is then displayed in another colour, there are white dots under the displays. Do they serve any purpose (ie are they anything to do with possible alternative inversions? Will be glad of any advice regarding IRealB and inversions.

Same here ? I want to create chord inversions without voicing I mean if I put C E G as chord then I put G C E , it will appear same in piano

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulrahman View Post
    Same here ? I want to create chord inversions without voicing I mean if I put C E G as chord then I put G C E , it will appear same in piano
    The chord fingering diagrams are for display and education. Their appearance or setting has no effect on the player’s musical choices. When you select an inversion to display, it will appear throughout the chart for that chord.
    )BOB

https://technimo.helpshift.com/hc/en...-scales/?p=all

https://technimo.helpshift.com/hc/en...voicing/?p=all