Thread: Short Demo/Tutorial on using iReal Pro with BlueStacks (PC Android Emulator) & REAPER

Default Short Demo/Tutorial on using iReal Pro with BlueStacks (PC Android Emulator) & REAPER

Hello,

First off, thank you for such a wonderful app. iRealb/iReal Pro is such a Godsend. I was just contemplating purchasing BIAB a couple weeks ago and now that I've got iRealb working on my PC, there's no looking back.

I thought others may be interested in how I'm now using iReal b along with BlueStacks and REAPER in the Windows environment. I just posted a short demo on YouTube giving an overview of my current setup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OYxXRNnwu8

I hope it's helpful to others.

+s

Hi there, just to make sure, iRealPro does not run on Windows. It runs on iOS and Android. Having installed Bluestacks and running it on a Windows pc you basically have transformed that windows pc into an Android device. Google now thinks you're using an Android device and with a google account, a simple gmail address suffices, you are welcome in the google playstore to purchase anything. Payment through secure Paypal, provided you already have an account there, is simple. Mind: everything is to be done within the Android environment that Bluestacks provides you with. . .
    in case this doubles other responses I hope you'll forgive me. . .

Please read this helpful guide
    http://irealpro.com/how-to-use-ireal-pro-on-windows-pc/
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 03-31-2016 at 12:49 AM.

I would like to use iReal Pro on my super fast PC. How have things progressed? Is it getting good reviews? Oh no! I only have Windows 10 Home. v.22H2 I do have a Mac Mini 2012 tricked out as much as possible. Maybe that's what I need to look into
    Last edited by golfnwaltz; 02-06-2024 at 05:03 PM. Reason: I got bluestacks and paid the 20 for the android app. so far so good