Thread: Purchases mande in Ipad can be use in Mac version?

Default Purchases mande in Ipad can be use in Mac version?

I already buy some styles and chords in my Ipad, and I just bught the OS version, but when I try to restore my purchases I cant What I bought in my Ipad cant not be considerate to use in OS version?

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Juanjoge View Post
    I already buy some styles and chords in my Ipad, and I just bught the OS version, but when I try to restore my purchases I cant What I bought in my Ipad cant not be considerate to use in OS version?
    Although you are using your same Apple iTunes account for the purchases, the app stores of Mac and iOS are separate. Also the coding of iReal b is not exactly the same between the two versions. You will have to purchase the in-app purchase within each app should you need them.

However, if you get another iOS device, you can download iReal b and restore your in-app purchases for free (as you have already purchased them.)

Love the new sounds

I purchased them on the emac but they don't show up on the macbook.
    help

So I went with the word Restore and did restore exercise songs but that didn't do it .

So you need to go to the Store to do it.
    I didn't even know there was a store since there are the little shopping carts in the style areas.
    Last edited by Bobsax; 10-31-2014 at 11:42 PM.