Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't download playlist for my kindle fire

Default Can't download playlist for my kindle fire

I purchased again irealb, i had the iphone version, but i can't download the playlist from the forum. I get an error in a webpage.
    What I have to do?

I Solved. But I think you should find a solution to the other customers.
    Opera browser isn't available for kindle fire users. So I had to download the .apk of opera and force the installation of it.
    After that i was able to download the playlist.
    I think you'd better to find a solution for who is not able to do that.

The built in browser on the original Kindle Fire works for me and I haven't heard of any other users with this issue.

Default kindle fire hd 8.9 won't download whole set list, but will do individual songs.

Quote Originally Posted by massimobio View Post
    The built in browser on the original Kindle Fire works for me and I haven't heard of any other users with this issue.
    I tried to download the pop set list 300. The link takes me to a page displaying all the songs with individual links, but doesn't download the whole list. If I click a link to one of the songs, it opens to an error page and a link with a long string of letters and numbers. I click the link and the song loads to the app. I can't get chrome or opera for this device. I would like to get all the songs on the list at one time. Any solutions?

It's a problem with the built in Silk browser of the Kindle.
    I googled "alternate browsers for the kindle fire" and this is one of the entries:
    http://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/201...lk-needs-work/

I've now got the same problem.

Everything worked fine when I first installed iRealPro on my Kindle Fire HDX, but there was an OS upgrade a couple of months ago and now it won't import playlists or songs from email attachments.

I reinstalled iRealPro and now it has lost all my songs, so it's now nearly useless.

Is there a new version of iRealPro for the Kindle Fire HDX .. maybe coming soon? - Or some other answer.

Help much appreciated.

Clive (London UK)

Quote Originally Posted by mivoat View Post
    I've now got the same problem.

Everything worked fine when I first installed iRealPro on my Kindle Fire HDX, but there was an OS upgrade a couple of months ago and now it won't import playlists or songs from email attachments.

I reinstalled iRealPro and now it has lost all my songs, so it's now nearly useless.

Is there a new version of iRealPro for the Kindle Fire HDX .. maybe coming soon? - Or some other answer.

Help much appreciated.

Clive (London UK)
    I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
    Have you tried another email address? Which app do you use for your emails?

I'm trying to download the songs for my Lenovo android phone and I keep getting the message "cannot open webpage." I tried Google chrome, UC browser, then Opera, what else next? I keep getting the same results.

How do I download ireal to my new phone

Quote Originally Posted by bestdamsteelband View Post
    How do I download ireal to my new phone
    What OS does your phone have? (You are posting in the Kindle Fire thread.) If Android, it is available from the Google Play store.