Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Backup

Then it looks like your best bet is to save the .plist (to get your backup) and maybe reinstall. I don't know at what point the app hands off to the OS so I can't really help troubleshoot that.

Diatonic, try and turn off AirTurn from the settings of iReal b. There is a minor bug in the current version that blocks emailing when AirTurn is ON.

Quote Originally Posted by diatonic View Post
    ...And what is Airturn?
    just to answer your question:
    http://airturn.com
    some of us use it to turn pages - bluetooth foot pedal(s). Works with a variety of apps including iReal b.

I am resigned to just backing up to my computer and then re installing. Or creating some long playlists to back up. It allows me to back up playlists.

Scratch the above. Just did a backup. I went through utilities and Lo and behold, Airturn was on when I thought it was off. Thank you Massimo and everyone who helped out.

Quote Originally Posted by diatonic View Post
    Scratch the above... and Lo and behold, Airturn was on when I thought it was off. Thank you Massimo and everyone who helped out.
    Thank you for reporting back. Much appreciated. I was out of ideas and could not reproduce the error.