Thread: Overall Volume / Master Volume

Default Overall Volume / Master Volume

Hi Forumities,

i use iRealB on iPhone4 and iPad4.
    Theres one issue. The output volume is too low.
    Even if iPads volume and iRealb Volume is completely open i still need to crank the hifi.
    at the same iPad volume youtube is way too loud.
    In school, when only computerloudspeaker are available i haven't enough volume to perform w/tenorsaxophone.

any ideas how to solve that?
    thx
    auge

Quote Originally Posted by Auge View Post
    Hi Forumities,

i use iRealB on iPhone4 and iPad4.
    Theres one issue. The output volume is too low.
    Even if iPads volume and iRealb Volume is completely open i still need to crank the hifi.
    at the same iPad volume youtube is way too loud.
    In school, when only computerloudspeaker are available i haven't enough volume to perform w/tenorsaxophone.

any ideas how to solve that?
    thx
    auge

By "iReal b's volume" do you mean that the 4 "mixer sliders" on the player control screen are moved over to the right side?
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    By "iReal b's volume" do you mean that the 4 "mixer sliders" on the player control screen are moved over to the right side?
    )BOB
    Yes, all 4 except delay!
    Auge

When I play somewhere (like a private home, or outdoors) that doesn't have house music during breaks, I just play my iPod. iTunes is at least twice the volume of iReal, so I must frantically reset all my controls. Because of the way Apple configures its output controls, it's difficult to maintain a consistent volume across apps. But I do think iReal's default outputs (both iOS and OSX) need to be louder so we don't have to crank the sliders all the way to the right to get a moderate volume.