Thread: Playing thru bluetooth speaker/headphones

Default Playing thru bluetooth speaker/headphones

Hi.

I just bought this very useful app. It works nice on the Asus Transformer Pad TF300T (Android 4.1.1, Wifi 7.3.0.24, Bluetooth 10.33, kernel 3.1.10), except for a little glitch when playing to bluetooth speakers: the count-in gets kinda 'desynchronized'. First bar count-in beats overlap with each other somewhat, so I need to use a 2 bar count-in, as the second bar beats play ok. The rest of the song plays fine.

This does not happens when using the tablet speaker or headphones output.

The bluetooth speaker is a Creative D200, using A2DP w/ Bluettoth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)

Is there any workaround to this issue?

Thanks in advance
    --pierre

I forgot this: iRealb version currently installed is 1.5.3

We can't fix this, that's how Bluetooth works. It takes about 2 sec for the audio to be compressed, sent over wifi and to be uncompressed on the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    We can't fix this, that's how Bluetooth works. It takes about 2 sec for the audio to be compressed, sent over wifi and to be uncompressed on the other end.
    My ireal pro on iPhone 4 worked fine with Sony SRSBTX300 Bluetooth. Used it every day. Not till today when I had to upgrade to iPhone 6, replace my Sony with a Sony SRSX55 bluetooth speaker and upgraded my ideal pro am I getting the count-in delay. From what you're saying real pro does not work as advertised on bluetooth speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by rruby View Post
    My ireal pro on iPhone 4 worked fine with Sony SRSBTX300 Bluetooth. Used it every day. Not till today when I had to upgrade to iPhone 6, replace my Sony with a Sony SRSX55 bluetooth speaker and upgraded my ideal pro am I getting the count-in delay. From what you're saying real pro does not work as advertised on bluetooth speakers.
    I posted it 4 years ago and for Android, not iPhone Please contact us at support@irealpro.com.