Hi -- First, I need to say that the new Player feature is simply outstanding! To think you've added this impressive feature for free to the iReal Book app shows your true dedication to your subscribers. My hat's off to you! I'm very grateful for this feature.

I've been using the Player now for about two weeks and I've thought of a few ideas I'd like to add to the wish-list. These functions would further enhance the Player as both a learning and a gig tool. Again, thanks for an excellent program!

Wish-list functions:

Automatically be able to play through the song list -- or move to next song in the list and pause until the play button is hit.

A larger Start button on control panel so it's easier to hit. (The scroll number information at the top of the panel could be put at bottom making more room at the top to enlarge the Start button).

Be able to scroll both forward and backward in the tempo bar (i.e. 1 Ballad Swing, 2 Ballad Even, 3 Slow Swing, etc.) This could be done by placing a minus and plus sign at the left and right side of the long tempo bar.

The next few suggestions may require a narrow bar be placed at the bottom of the control panel. This may not be as viable for the iPhone, but it would be great on the larger iPad format. I suspect more people will using the iPad as time goes on:

-- "Stop", "Pause", "Backup to Previous Song" and "Forward to Next Song" buttons on the chart page to quickly maneuver through a song list.

-- "Repeat a Song" button.

-- The name of the next song in the playlist in the lower right corner of the chart page so you know what song you're heading into during live gigs.

Thanks for listening, and thanks for this great Player!