Thread: 2nd ending on DC

Default 2nd ending on DC

Hey all,

I am working Sandu arranged by Rosana Eckert. I've gotten all of it but the DC or DS. Here's the issue...

With the DS al Coda the app navigates the chart fine with one exception... It plays both endings rather than just the 2nd ending on the DS.

With the DC al 2nd ending it doesn't navigate the chart. It just hops at the first coda sign and calls it good.

Need it to dc/ds and take the 2nd ending and Then hop at the coda. How do I do this?

Thank you in advance
    MrFreeze
    Bassist - Crash The Machine
    Endorsing Artist: Eden Bass Amplification
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses/Strings
    Mac Pro/Macbook Pro
    Composer/Arranger/Producer/Educator

Hello Mr.Freeze, could you please post the song from your device by choosing Post to forums? So we could play and edit your chart in iReal b. Thank you!

Sandu

Sandu1 - Rosana Eckert
    MrFreeze
    Mac Pro/Macbook Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Sandu
    This form is too complicated for our player to interpret correctly, it needs to know a DS 2nd time to Coda but we do not have it available. You would have to insert the repeat in. I am not sure if this version is correct, but you might be able to play around with it again to make it work for you. I had to tidy it up first before making room for the DC so check it is all there (I hope so, there is not much room for anything else!)

Sandu1 inserted DC - Rosana Eckert

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    This form is too complicated for our player to interpret correctly, it needs to know a DS 2nd time to Coda but we do not have it available. You would have to insert the repeat in. I am not sure if this version is correct, but you might be able to play around with it again to make it work for you. I had to tidy it up first before making room for the DC so check it is all there (I hope so, there is not much room for anything else!)

Sandu1 inserted DC - Rosana Eckert
    Is this going to be in an update? Could the rules be like the live players in that on the DC or DS play only 2nd endings unless written otherwise?
    MrFreeze
    Mac Pro/Macbook Pro

thank you for working through this for me. I am grateful for your help. It has been driving me nuts. Thank you.
    MrFreeze
    Mac Pro/Macbook Pro