Thread: Loving Life with iReal Book

Default Loving Life with iReal Book

I just wanted to make a quick post to tell the makers that iReal Book has revitalized my playing.

I love popping open the songs people upload and working through them. It's great fun.

I was going to wait to buy an iPad, but I hadn't thought about iReal Book on one. If I do buy an iPad, it'll be because so I can run iReal Book on it.

Regardless, please keep working on iReal Book, and everyone who contributes songs: thank you. Please keep it up.

Thanks for your encouragement. Yes many of us are waiting for the iPad.
    We will be continuing with developing iReal Book for iPhone/iPod touch as well as iPad.
    Nice to see you here at the forum. Thanks for joining up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thephe View Post
    I was going to wait to buy an iPad, but I hadn't thought about iReal Book on one. If I do buy an iPad, it'll be because so I can run iReal Book on it.
    Universal version of iReal book released:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showthread....highlight=ipad

Hi dflat
    I think you love Life much more when you know "Calypso Score" for iPad. Itīs the best App for your sheets.
    You can export a mp3 file from IReal and in the Calypso Score you can sync with your sheet. You also can sync with the Titel from the Real Book or any other Book.

I Love Calypso Score and i love iReal Pro because both Appīs comlets the other one.

Life can be so wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpetTiger View Post
    Hi dflat
    I think you love Life much more when you know "Calypso Score" for iPad. Itīs the best App for your sheets.
    This is an old thread. For anyone interested in PDF apps and multitasking, this thread might be interesting:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...g-using-Player