Thread: Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

Default Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

Hey guys...
    Been using the app for quite a while at gigs, and thought I'd try my hand at writing out a chart... Hope you enjoy it!

Jeremy

Haven't Met You Yet Pg 2 by Michael Buble

Aha... So next lesson learnt is how to post both pages... Here's page 1.

Enjoy!

Haven't Met You Yet Pg 1 by Michael Buble

Hmm... And here's page 1 with a corrected chord in the first line... Accidentally had an Ab minor chord there for a sec...

Haven't Met You Yet Pg 1 by Michael Buble

Quote Originally Posted by Grooveboy_jazz View Post
    Aha... So next lesson learnt is how to post both pages...
    Grooveboy, thanks for your posts. Glad you are finding iReal Book useful. If you want to post more than one page (or a group of songs) you can make a playlist and from the Playlist song list, Send>Post to forums.
    You can also do this in either the Mac editor (v0.5.1) or Web editor (v1.1) which have both been updated recently.
    This also means someone wanting to download both pages can just click on that Playlist and all 'songs' in it ('pages' in this case) are imported in one procedure.
    Thanks for joining the forum. Looking forward to more uploads!

Beautiful... Was wondering how everyone had been posting multiple tunes etc...

I thought for my first chart I'd try the editor on the iPhone... Next step will be to use the editor on my mac.

It will be nice to speed things up! I'm used to writing on Sibelius, which I've been using for years, and I'm really quick on.

Thanks again for the info! Looking forward to more posting.

Jeremy

Page 1 of haven't met you yet does not play in the iReal player...It says error, improper spacing of chords in bar 16. I have tried to fix this but cannot figure it out. Is there anyway you can fix this error so it plays in the iReal player? Thanks.

I edited the spacing on Grooveboy's pg1 and combined it and pg2 into a playlist for single download.
    The chart(s) could be revised to be more readable. But it's a good initial effort.
    Remember, the irb player must reload between pages. You would need to record each and combine them outside of irb to get a single, complete practice track.

Haven't Met You Yet (2)

1. Haven't Met You Yet Pg 1 - Michael Buble
    2. Haven't Met You Yet Pg 2 - Michael Buble
    )BOB

Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

I crammed both pages into one and made it play properly. Not the prettiest but it works. You get 8 bars instead of 4 between the first two verses and, of course iReal doesn't do the breakdown.