Thread: Jazz styles pack won't download

Default Jazz styles pack won't download

According to the hub store, the Jazz styles pack costs $5.99 and I have $6.36 on my itunes account. However, each time I try to download it (via iphone), a message tells me I have insufficient funds.

Any help guys?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesbreaker View Post
    According to the hub store, the Jazz styles pack costs $5.99 and I have $6.36 on my itunes account. However, each time I try to download it (via iphone), a message tells me I have insufficient funds.

Any help guys?
    You would need to contact Apple as they operate the app store not us. Sometimes I have noticed the amount is not exact (it might be because I purchase on a different iOS device and it has not updated on another) so I have signed out of the store on the device then back in again (in Settings) and it has corrected the amount.

Also, it might have downloaded and the purchase has gone through. Check your iTunes account emails and see if it has done this (it is often quite quick to authorize) so you might have it already.

And you could turn off your iPhone completely then restart it to make sure it is operating correctly.