I'd LOVE to be able to print a complete "chord form/tab chart" for any given arrangement. It would be extremely helpful to any guitarist not completely fluent with various chord forms and cannot yet follow a chord symbol chart only or the changing chord diagrams when in "play" mode; if you purchased that specific add-on (which I did.) Otherwise, you need to separately write out the forms to practice them, until fluent enough to change with the tune. To be able to pick a tune/progression and have the guitar tab for the chord forms printed in front of you, in addition to the symbols, would be GREAT for learning! Considering there are so many forms for any given chord, one idea to tackle this may be to have a choice as to the actual forms you can print. You could offer options for beginner, intermediate, advanced, arpeggio, triads only, etc. chord form/tab charts. I would be willing to pay for this for certain! Again, it would make this app so much more useful. I hope you can incorporate something along these lines in the not-too-distant future.