Thread: Use iPad edited playlists on Android device

Default Use iPad edited playlists on Android device

I have edited songs on my personal playlist on my iPad and have backed them upl

If I buy an Android device (and the iReal b app) will I be able - on that device - to import and/or use the charts/playlists
    that I have created on my iPad? Or, must I start from scratch and do it all over again for the Android device?

Thank....

Discovered my own answer. The backup e-mail message produced from my iPad says the playlists/charts can be imported into an Android device as well as the Apple systems. So, that tells me there is no re-formatting or re-processing involved.

Yes, you can import it to Android. Enjoy the app!

how???? I try to send a Email and made a backup but don't work, ipad-android, but I was made android-ipad and works.... now I need to know how I can send from the ipad to the android device... thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Rumba0105 View Post
    how???? I try to send a Email and made a backup but don't work, ipad-android, but I was made android-ipad and works.... now I need to know how I can send from the ipad to the android device... thanks...
    Try sending from a different email address from the ipad or try a different email app on your android device.
    Also Android can only receive a playlist or backup of about 300 songs or less, so if the backup is more than that, tap the playlists individually (up to 300 songs in a playlist once they have arrived.) For forum playlists and songs, get them into your android device directly from the forum, so you only need to send your edits and own songs from your iOS device. (Any duplicate songs are not imported.)

Currently iOS remembers all song settings (player settings, key) in each playlist for the same song; but Android iReal b v2.0 does not, so the same song will have the same setting in all playlists and Song index wherever it lists.