Hi all,

So after getting my new PC, one of the first things I did was try to run iReal b with Bluestacks, which is a PC program that runs Android apps. Amazingly, everything functions correctly. I was able to import songs, and the player and editor work. However, there is one nagging problem. When first loading the app, and anytime one returns to the song list, there is annoying popup that says "Licensing Error. Could not verify the license. Suggestions: -Check your internet connection. -Check the status of your order. -Restart your device. -Delete and reinstall the app." You can then either press "Retry" or "Exit." If you press Retry, then you get about 1 second before the error pops up again. But, in that 1 second window, if you click on a song in the playlist, the error stops appearing and you can then go about editing/playing the song as you see fit. But this means that scrolling through the list of songs is ridiculously annoying, because you have to click retry, scroll a little, click retry, scroll a little, etc etc etc.

Any thoughts on what might fix this?

Best,
Sasha