Thread: Editing songs

Default Editing songs

I'm using an IPOD touch and would like to edit songs to include an intro. Is this possible?

Yes,
    use the insert button to add space at the top then add the desired bars.
    You can also use Tap and hold to start a song from the last 4 or 8 bars to simulate the effect of intro.
    See www.irealb.com for manual and more info.

Quote Originally Posted by massimobio View Post
    Yes,
    use the insert button to add space at the top then add the desired bars.
    You can also use Tap and hold to start a song from the last 4 or 8 bars to simulate the effect of intro.
    See www.irealb.com for manual and more info.

Can you expand on how to do the "Tap and hold" to start a song from the last 4 or 8 bars creating the effect of an intro? I want to perform with the ireal app, muting the piano, as I will be playing the piano with the bass and drum tracks, but I need an intro. I don't want to add any more bars to the song. I just want to intro with either the first 4 or 8 bars or the last 4 or 8 bars. Can someone explain step by step how to do this? Or can it be shown by video? Thank you for your help with this. I love this app! It will be even more amazing with the intro capability!

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmdane View Post
    Can you expand on how to do the "Tap and hold" to start a song from the last 4 or 8 bars creating the effect of an intro? I want to perform with the ireal app, muting the piano, as I will be playing the piano with the bass and drum tracks, but I need an intro. I don't want to add any more bars to the song. I just want to intro with either the first 4 or 8 bars or the last 4 or 8 bars. Can someone explain step by step how to do this? Or can it be shown by video? Thank you for your help with this. I love this app! It will be even more amazing with the intro capability!
    Two steps:
    TAP a measure
    HOLD your finger on it till the play button appears

This doesn't seem to work in Android- Samsung Galaxy Tab running 2.2 Froyo, iReal b ver 1.4.
    any suggestions?
    thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by chrisss View Post
    This doesn't seem to work in Android- Samsung Galaxy Tab running 2.2 Froyo, iReal b ver 1.4.
    any suggestions?
    thanks,
    Has not been implemented yet for Android. On our list.

ok thx for the quick reply, good to know I'm not missing it or doing it wrong.
    I'll look forward to when it's done.